Parrish Medical Center
951 North Washington Avenue
Titusville, FL 32796
Contact Communications & Service Excellence Department
Parrish Medical Center Offers Free Community Support Groups
TITUSVILLE, FLA. (January 6, 2020)—Parrish Medical Center is offering free support groups for community members living with various health issues. See the upcoming February 2020 support groups listed below:
The support groups are free, but space is limited. For more information, and to preregister, visit parrishhealthcare.com/events.
- AWAKE Sleep Disorders Support Group Celebration: Monday, February 10, 6-8 p.m., Parrish Healthcare Center, 5005 Port St. John Parkway, Port St. John
- Caregiver Support Group: Thursday, February 6 and 20, 9:30-11:30 a.m., Heritage Hall, 931 N. Washington Ave., Titusville
- Caregiver Academy: Thursday, February 13, 10-11 a.m., Heritage Hall, 931 N. Washington Ave., Titusville
- Diabetes Support Group: Thursday, February 13, 3:30-5 p.m., Heritage Hall, 931 N. Washington Ave., Titusville
- Diabetes Community Education Class: Thursday, February 20, 3-5 p.m., Parrish Medical Center, 951 N. Washington Ave., Titusville
- Fearless Café: Wednesday, February 5, 10-11 a.m., Heritage Hall, 931 N. Washington Ave., Titusville
- MAK Gathering (Moms and Kidz) Support Group: Mondays and Wednesdays (February 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24 and 26), 10-11:30 a.m., The Children's Center, 5650 S. Washington Ave., Titusville
- Parkinson's Support Group of North Brevard: Thursday, February 20, 2-4 p.m., Heritage Hall, 931 N. Washington Ave., Titusville
- Pulmonary Hypertension Support Group: Tuesday, February 11, 3-5 p.m., Grace United Methodist Church, Merritt Island
- Stroke-Heart Survivors Group: Tuesday, February 18, 2-4 p.m., Heritage Hall, 931 N. Washington Ave., Titusville
- Parrish Partners Cancer Support Group: Monday, February 17, 4-5:30 p.m., Parrish Medical Center, 951 N. Washington Ave., Titusville
- NAMI Family Support Group: Wednesday, February 5, 6-7:30 p.m., Palm Point Behavioral Health, 2355 Truman Scarborough Way, Titusville
CLICK to enlarge, print & share. Need a Speaker?
PMC experts are available to speak to your group on important health issues. To schedule a speaker for your next meeting, call 321-268-6110.
Look for updates and newly added events on Parrish Medical Center's online calendar at www.parrishmed.com/calendar.
About Parrish Medical Center
Parrish Medical Center (PMC), a Parrish Healthcare integrated care partner, is located at 951 N. Washington Ave., Titusville, Florida. The 210-bed, not-for-profit, public medical center has served Brevard County for more than 60 years. PMC is the first in the nation to be Integrated Care certified by The Joint Commission and is nationally recognized as One of America's Finest Healing Environments¨. PMC maintains top-tier national rankings for clinical outcomes, safety and patients' experiences according to CMS, The SafeCare Group, The LeapFrog Group, The Patient Safety Movement Foundation and The Joint Commission. PMC is also nationally recognized among the best places to work in healthcare. For more information, visit www.parrishmed.com.
About Parrish Healthcare
Parrish Healthcare, America's first Joint Commission Integrated Care Certified network, includes: Parrish Medical Center, a Mayo Clinic Care Network member and one of the nation's most recognized hospitals for clinical quality, patient safety, and healing environments; Parrish Medical Group, NCQA certified patient-centered medical homes; and Florida Health Network, a coalition of healthcare providers, insurers and others working together to improve quality and safety and lower healthcare costs on behalf of individuals, families and businesses.
North Brevard Business Directory
In-depth community resources for the Titusville, Florida area
Titusville Area Businesses
Places to Go
Things to Do
About the NBBD
Get out and go!
Keeping you up-to-date with what is available and what is going on in the Titusville, FL area. Contact the webmaster for most anything by
the North Brevard Area Produced by Peak Performance Co.
Last updated: 1/6/20 — © 1996 - 2016