|Playalinda Festival of the Arts at Titus Landing in Titusville, Florida
Festival of the Arts
Titus Landing -- Titusville, FL
February 2-4, 2018
FREE — — Friday: 6:00-8:00pm — Saturday: 12:00-9:00pm — Sunday: 2:00-5:00pm
Compelling art and cutting-edge technology merge with a coastal landscape and local culture at a celebration of a community in the midst of a renaissance.
The Playalinda Festival of the Arts is a new arts festival designed to inspire!
Organized in collaboration with area arts organizations, the three day festival will bring art, music, dance, interactive digital exhibits, kids activities, aerial acts, Gospel Fest, Giant Pinwheel Garden and more.
- Live music and performances.
- Many local artists and performers
- Interactive STEAM exhibits with Space Coast FabLab
- A juried art show hosted by the North Brevard Art League.
- Kids art tent where the children can get creative with the team from KidstArt,
- Exhibits, Street & main stage performances
- Discounts at nearby restaurants
Visitors can expect to ...
- Be entertained by world class musicians, such as Jared Burnett from Cirque du Soleil or Rodney Ailen from Matchbox 20
- Encounter the work of professional painters and sculptors, hosted by the North Brevard Art League
- Be moved by compelling stories told through the lens of Florida film makers
- Explore and discover emerging technologies provided by FabLab
- Be uplifted by the sounds of Brevard County's Association of Gospel Choirs, and so much more.
Art Show Competition & Show Prospectus
Community Art Project
Make Your Own Pinwheel to add to the Garden at Titus Landing. Workshops every Saturday in January at Hobby Lobby 10:00am to 12:00noon. Supplies provided.
To the North Brevard Festivals Page
Festivals are annual events. This page will be here even after the event.
You can anticipate a similar event next year. It will be updated as the new information becomes available.