The North Brevard Business Directory will be even more useful if you will participate in insuring that all non-profit organizations, Places to Go & Things to Do, and important government & community sites are included.
Listings & HomePages:
We would like this directory to include every non-profit organization in North Brevard.
The value of being listed on this extensive community directory has been established for more than a decade.
To do this, we need your help.
Free Basic Listing: The NBBD will provide a free listing on the Non-Profit Organizations sub-directory for local non-profit organization, church, or club. This will include: Name, Address, Contact person, Phone, eMail address, meeting place and time(s), plus a 20 word description. It can include a link to your present website and eMail address.
It will be listed in alphabetical order, in simple black type. Places of Worship have a special section. Let´s see how many organizations have members on the WWW. Please submit your information by eMail
NBBD Non-profit Websites: We provide:
- Full websites for non profits. Their only website; taking full advantage of our website building and marketing skills so they can be found in local NBBD search and the international Search Engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
- Basic information websites. Provides the basic information about your non-profit, so people searching the NBBD can learn about you. It provides a link to your other website. It is a powerful asset in getting your other website found by the Search Engines.In both cases, we can attach your PDF newsletter to the website;
and we can provide details of secular community events that you sponsor that are linked from the very popular NBBD Calendar of Events.
Non-Profit Organization - 1/2 Price Hosting12/2010 — For many years Peak Performance Co. provided the non-profit organization websites free. The growth of the NBBD and the economy in general make this a non-viable situation. We are asking that Non-profit organizations pay 1/2 the hosting costs charged for commercial sites. Peak Performance Co. will continue, within reason, to be your volunteer webmaster. We will not take websites down for non-payment. However, we ask that you voluntarily send us this nominal fee. We will set up a billing system as soon as possible.
- WebCard (1 graphic, contact info & 75 words of description; no PDF newsletters or event descriptions) -- $45/year
- WebPage (One page. 5 graphics, up to 500 words; availability of PDF newsletters or event descriptions) -- 7.50/month -- billed $22.50 for 3 months
- Website (Many pages and graphics; availability of PDF newsletters or event descriptions) -- $10.00/month -- billed $30.00 for 3 months
- Billing can be done on a quarterly, semi-annually, or annually basis as you prefer.
- The value of a website on this community directory has grown considerably since I started in 1996.
The NBBD provides these low cost Home Pages for any local "family friendly" Non-Profit organization. These home pages are similar to the commercial web pages that we offer. Please go to Peak Performance Co. for details.
These are sponsored by local advertising on your web site. Non-sponsored web pages are available at regular commercial hosting prices and I will volunteer services as a web master.
We can also do complete independent domain web sites at low cost for low income non-profits. Please contact me to discuss your needs and my availability.
Do not send information without proper authorization from the organization.
Larger non-profit organizations with more than a few paid employees and/or an advertising budget are expected to pay the regular monthly hosting fees. Please contact me with your needs and for more information.
Calendar of Events: The NBBD can not publish meeting times or religous or political events on the calendar - there are just too many of them for the webmaster to handle. This is a calendar of major, public invited, community events and festivals. Religious & Political events go on their individual websites. Clubs & Churches are invited to provide their main meeting time in the Non-Profit Organizations Directory.
In order to have an event listed on the NBBD Calendar of Events, you must have a web page on the NBBD where I can put the details of the event.
Places to Go Things to Do:50 word non-profit listings are FREE.
You are invited to send me the Name, Address, Contact person, Phone, eMail address, meeting place and time(s), plus a 50 word description (or KeyWords for a search) of your favorite non-profit Place to Go or Thing to Do in or near North Brevard. Information should be in this order and submitted by eMail (or by regular Mail to NBBD, 4030 Winter Terrace, Titusville, FL 32780). Please send an eMail.
For profit organizations that have a LinkPage (small web site) on NBBD.COM are listed here with a link to their home page.
Let's make sure that no one can justify saying that there is nothing to do here in North Brevard!
Government and Other Community Resources
Please send me the URL (http://xxx.zzz/) and a brief description of the site that you propose to be linked from our Government and Community Resources sub-directory.
Please send an eMail
NOTE: The goal of NBBD.COM is to provide comprehensive information about North Brevard for local folks and the world at large. All web sites on the NBBD are copyright by Peak Performance Co. They are the property of Peak Performance Co. It is the policy of the owner, David N. Rich, that they accurately reflect the organizations that they represent. I depend on those organizations to keep their information correct and up to date by contacting me regularly.
The NBBD is supported by the businesses (and some non-profit groups) that pay to have their web sites on one of the most effective community directories on the world wide web.
How often is it used?
- March 2009: 3,051 visitors came daily (avg.) to find something in North Brevard (94,594/mo.)*
- Of the hundreds of millions of websites on the Internet, Ranking.com ranks us #378,363 and Alexa ranks us# 428,934.
- When you enter "nbbd.com" in a google search, you find "about 9,690" sites link to a nbbd.com webpage.
- Ranking.com puts our link popularity as #27,815. The average visitor spent 1.5 minutes viewing 2.6 webpages.
- In March we were used 2.7 times more often than the City site & 29.1 times more often than the Chamber's site.
- * That includes 450,044 page views or 3,796,396 "hits."
- For those not familiar with Internet statistics - this is truly remarkable for a community the size of North Brevard.
Calendar of Events
We want to keep the public informed of what is going on here in North Brevard (& Christmas)
Major events will be "Twittered" to our growing list of Twitter.com/AboutTitusville followers.
Calendar of Events listings consist of
- A header that links to a full event description on the sponsor's NBBD website
- Two to three bulleted descriptions of the event.
- The NBBD Calendar of Events will help to promote many public events taking place in North Brevard (& Christmas).
- Because of time and space constraints, we do not promote religious or political events that promote a particular church (belief) or party. We will put these events on individual church or party websites. We will help promote church (belief) or political events that are truly secular/nonpartisan or when all churches (beliefs) or parties are participating.
- We can include a non-business promoting public event sponsored by a businesses (on or off premesis), with the details on their NBBD webpage or website.
| TOP || Back to ABOUT |
North Brevard Business Directory
In-depth community resources for the Titusville, Florida area
|Keeping you up-to-date with what is available and what is going on in the Titusville, FL area.|
|the North Brevard Area|
Produced by Peak Performance Co.
Last updated: 2/5/11 — © 1996 - 2011
|Your Titusville area business web site, web page, or web card on this Community Directory. We can register, produce, host and market your Internet presence.|
Contact the webmaster for most anything
BY CLICKING HERE